Sunday, September 15, 2013

How can I get my money back from this online purchase?

best dvd players 2010 on Splice � un film del 2009 diretto da Vincenzo Natali
best dvd players 2010 image



cc02


I bought a Coby 224-DVD player at Amazon in June 2010. It doesn't work, but I waited to long to find that out. Now it's not covered by the warranty and Amazon and the seller won't take it back.
I meant I bought it in June 2009. It was a gift I purchased early & it sat around for months before we opened it, only to find it doesn't work.



Answer
I assume you mean you bought it in June 2009 (otherwise it should still be under warranty). If you waited a year and the warranty ran out, you are probably out of luck and you are not getting a refund (nor should you have expected a refund if you waited one year...for all the seller/Amazon knows, you have been using the thing for the entire year).

What are the different advantages to the latest video game consoles that play DVD and Blu-ray?




whatquesti


My DVD player broke, and I am thinking about getting a Playstation 3 or Nintendo Wii to replace it. What are the advantages/disadvantages to them? Are there other video game systems worth looking into?

Would it be a lot cheaper to just buy a DVD/Blu-ray player?



Answer
the last consoels, as PS3 and Xbox360 can both play DVD and Blu-ray.

check out Pandamimi.com. I got ps3 consoel and my favorite games on it, like God of War III, 2010 FIFA world cup, Alpha, Little big planet. And, it is offering upto 15% discount on latest games. Nice games, consoles, accessorie, games news, blog, rss, etc. with good customer services and fast shipping. Hope can help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment