Saturday, September 21, 2013

How can I make my dvd player region free?

best dvd video player on s107c camera 3 channel remote control helicopter with gyro & video ...
best dvd video player image



pugpeople@


It is a hitachi DV-PF4E and is a dvd and video player.


Answer
I've checked the sites below. None of them give a hack for your DVD player. This doesn't mean there isn't one, but it's not on any of the sites I know about. I couldn't find anything using a google search. It looks like there is no hack for your machine.

Can you use a normal DVD player to record movies onto o a disk? Or do u need a special recorder?

Q. I Have DVR and have a ton of movies recorded and was wondering if I could transfer them onto disk with my normal Toshiba dvd/video player?


Answer
I have been using my TIVO brand DVR with my RCA brand DVDR to make working DVDs from movies I recorded off of DirecTV for several years. These movies play fine on my computer and other DVD players.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment