Monday, September 16, 2013

Are they any good DVD converting programs?

best dvd player windows 7 64 bit on Linkt�r - Kedvenc linkek - K�rtyaj�t�k szab�lyok,[link]http://mek ...
best dvd player windows 7 64 bit image



Lovelysams


I want to convert videos so I can watch them on the actual DVD player and not just on the laptop. Legit, and safe programs only please. I have windows 7, 64-bit.


Answer
The program I use is Nero Vision. It's part of the Nero Burning ROM package, which primarily does CD and DVD burning, but it has a lot of other features. I'm not sure what the current version of Nero is, but you can get older versions very cheap on EBay, like $15, and they work just fine.

Nero Vision will convert any (supposedly) format to DVD. I use it to convert DIVX files I download from the Internet so we can play them on the DVD player and watch them on the TV. (I say supposedly because I haven't tried -all- formats.)

how do i burn a dvd so i can play it on a dvd player?




Dilford


i have a ton of blank DVD's and a wmv of the video. How do i burn it to the dvd so i can play it on a dvd player? im running windows 7 64 bit.


Answer
If you wanna make a DVD that will work on a standard DVD player, you will need a DVD burning tool to do this. Just copy the movie to a DVD disc, it will actually not read by DVD players.

The best and most reliable DVD burning tool that I've ever used is a tool called DVD Creator. It's able to burn all kinds of videos to DVD disc. After that, you can view the DVD on DVD player. It also lets you edit videos and create DVD menus. Easy to use and professional.

You should really give it a try. You may check out at:
http://www.dvd-creator-converter.com/dvd-creator/

Best of luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment