Monday, September 16, 2013

How can I watch my AVI files on my DVD Player?

best dvd players portable on Best Dvd Portable Player | DVD Player Review
best dvd players portable image



Bry


My friends just gave me their external hard drive with MANY videos. I also have a DVD Player (Portable). So I was wondering whether or not there's a way for me to transfer the AVI files to the DVD Discs and watch it on my DVD Player. Is there a possible way I can do this? When I tried it last time, the DVD Player wouldn't read the DVD-R Disc. Thanks for your answers everyone.


Answer
you can try avs video converter, it is able to burn video files to personal DVDs, convert video, split, join, edit, rotate, apply effects, transfer, copy! Convert video between almost any formats: AVI (DivX, XviD, etc.), DV AVI, MP4 (inc. Sony PSP and Apple iPod), WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), SWF, DVD, VOB, VRO,MPG, MPEG 1,2,4, MOD, DAT, VCD, SVCD, ASF, ASX, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, Real Video (RM, RMVB), DVR-MS, MKV, OGM, FLV, etc. you just input avi movies for burning, you can view this guide about how to burn movie to dvd step by step,
http://www.flash-video-soft.com/burn-dvd/
hope it is useful to you, If you still have question, you can use yahoo to search for more answers http://answers.yahoo.com or feel free to contact me,

What portable dvd players can you plug a xbox 360 into and what leads do you need?







What portable dvd players could play a xbox 360 if it had the right leads?


Answer
The Xbox 360 has it's own DVD player and doesn't accept any plug-in ones except the now defunct HD-DVD drive which connects through USB (where drivers are available for the Xbox 360, for this device).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment