Monday, September 16, 2013

Do all pioneer dvd players have a usb port at the back?

best dvd players with usb port on Museum Shop Gifts :: Viewing 2313 to 2320 out of 2395 Product(s) [View ...
best dvd players with usb port image



Dave


My pioneer dvd player does not have a usb port infront. Does it have at the back?
Here is the problem i dont know the model. and its not my car, a friends car.



Answer
I think most pioneer radios do. Just do a quick search of the model online. Here's the best site for info: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/

How fast does my USB stick need to be to watch movies on DVD player?




Johnny Fut


My DVD player has a USB port. If I want to watch HQ videos 1.4gb for ~120 minutes then how fast does my stick need to be to make sure the video runs smoothly?


Answer
Normally, every USB stick can be used to play movies on DVD player. You don't need to worry about this. Just insert the usb into your DVD player and play it.

-------------------------------------------
Wilson from Daniusoft DVD Ripper
http://www.daniusoft.com/dvd-ripper.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment