Thursday, October 31, 2013

What is going on with netflix right now. The service on my PS3 won't even start up and the site won't load.?

best dvd players for 2012 on 2011 2012 GMC Acadia Headrest DVD Players by GM 22839607 | eBay
best dvd players for 2012 image



Matt D


This is blowing up my stuff yo, nothing is starting up even on my cell phone, dvd player and wii. Besides realizing how much stuff you can watch this on none of it is working. Anyone know what is going on and how to fix it?


Answer
Amazon cloud storage issue causing it:

http://venturebeat.com/2012/06/29/amazon-outage-netflix-instagram-pinterest/

What kind of dvd players are in the 2008's series xbox 360 (with falcon motherboard)?




�d�m Boh


I'll buy a 4 years old box (in great condition) but I wanna know, what kind of dvd player is in this (Samsung, Hitachi, etc.)?
And can I play new games, like Fifa 12, Max Payne 3?



Answer
every xbox 360 can play any xbox 360 game no matter what age even if the xbox is from 2006 and the game is from 2012 it dont matter cuz its still the same console they all play the same only difference is the old xbox overheats alot and gets the red ring trust me i have one so i ordered a new xbox slim i suggest either get a used xbox slim if ur tight on money much more reliable




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment