Wednesday, October 9, 2013

How to connect Motorola DCH6200 HD box to surround system and DVD player?

best dvd vhs player combo on Monaco Global website coming soon. Contact Us: Monaco Global .
best dvd vhs player combo image



reef4us


HI! I have a Motorola DCH6200 HD cable box from Comcast. I have hooked up our VIZIO HD tv to it...but need to connect surround sound system and combo DVD/VHS player so I can use them---how do I do this??? Do I connect them to the cable box or to the TV-or what???? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!


Answer
Connect optical or composite cables ( red & white ) from cable box to surround sound system.

How do I record onto a VHS?




Sarah


I am trying to record from my television onto a VHS tape. I have one of those dvd/vhs combo player things.
I have tried to experiment with all kinds of channels and settings, but everytime I try to play back what I've "recorded", it just plays that black and white fuzzy screen.
I currently have my vhs/dvd player hooked up directly to the television, not the cable box. And I'm using a coax cord, I think it's called.
What am I doing wrong?



Answer
ok, you are getting no picture. that is a real oddity because almost all modern video displays substitute a blue picture when there is no video, called "video muting". so i am thinking you have something broken, take it to a service shop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment