Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How can i hook up a DVD player to an old tv that has only a cable outlet?

best dvd players for tv on VGA Cable Adapter USB Disco Ball, USB Internet Radio TV Player ...
best dvd players for tv image



nina_nee20


I have a tv that i've had since i was in the 2nd grade. I'm 20 now. It's a good tv and i want a DVD player for Christmas. I was wondering how can i hook up a dvd player to my tv that only has a cable outlet and none of the color coded units.
I saw some audio video outlet thingies in Bigots the other day and i was wonder if i can cook that up somewhere like to a cable spilter or something.
What do i need to buy?
Is there anything? Where's the electronic experts?



Answer
You shouldn't need anything, or maybe just a short piece of the regular cable wire. DVD players, like VHS before them, have an antenna in and out connections, so you hook your cable from the wall to the player, and then from the player's ant. out to the TV's ant. in. Then you find the channel on which you see the program from the DVD player and flip your channels on the DVD player instead.

How do i plug in my dvd player into my tv?




Rebecca


I plugged my dvd player into a tv, but it wont work. All the cords are right, but i just don't know what channel it needs to be on.


Answer
Turn on the DVD player and on your TV remote you will have a button saing either AV or source on.Press that until you see the DVD screen




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment