Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What rights do you have when you swap online?

best portable dvd players under 100 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best portable dvd players under 100 image



Katy W


I swapped an xbox360 for a portable DVD player I sent the xbox first it arrived fine then the DVD player arrived and it doesnt work at all. I emailled the seller but they refuse to swap back. What rights do I have if any to get my property back? PLEASE HELP
me and the swapper are both in the UK.



Answer
you realize portable dvd players can be bought for like under 100 bucks right? O_O

also, you have no rights....as far as Im concerned deal in money values and through a site that uses pay pal next time

sucks you got screwed..but at least you learned.

Will you recommend a portable DVD player for me?




Buggs


I will soon spend two weeks each month on the road. I've made this trip before so I know that some places we have to stop for the night are in the middle of nowhere. No cable, and sometimes only one lousy channel. I would like to watch one or two movies each night before I retire to bed. The movies are home recorded on DVD's. Running with AC current is my only power source interest. I could spend around $100 and don't care what brand it is. Any recommendations?


Answer
well, you can try buying it online or ebay for a cheaper one if your looking for a specific price range. Walmart has an 8" screen portable dvd player for under $100.>>> http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10340792
and heres the same one that comes with a case still under $100 >>> http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10913153

have fun on your road trip =D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment