Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What is the gpx DH300b dvd player code for a one on one universal remote OARP05S?

best dvd player app on Museum Shop: Historical Museum Shop, Stone's Arms & Armor Book ...
best dvd player app image



Mindy


My GPX DH300B DVD player is going strong, but most advanced functions are not available without the dead remote. I purchased a universal remote for it, but I can't find the number that works for it. Help!


Answer
The support page listing all the codes has been taken off the the OneForAll support web site. You can still use the auto search feature though. Once you have the remote working for the DH300B DVD player then there's a way to get the remote to blink back the code to you. Write down the code in to your user manual for future reference.

Here's a link to the "How to Program" online guide http://voxrightnow.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15071/~/programming-the-oneforall-oarp05s-remote-control

How do I connect Netflix to my Samsung dvd blu ray dvd player?




Maria


I already have a Netflix account and my samsung dvd player is connected to the internet. But Netflix doesn't appear on the samsung apps for me to download.. help.


Answer
You might try updating the firmware on your Samsung player to see if the Netflix app shows up. But if not - your player does not support Netflix.

Try the Western Digital TV Live box. It has 25 apps and the support is much better than bluRay based apps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment