Thursday, August 29, 2013

Is there a regular DVD player (not blu ray) that steaks Netflix?

best dvd player netflix streaming on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best dvd player netflix streaming image



Verns


I know people say just get blu ray. But I am curious as to was there ever a reg DVD player that had Netflix streaming...


Answer
I don't believe so. I've never seen one. The reason is because there's no reason to get one. There are internet ready bluray players under $100 now. Plus they play regular DVD's so there's no need for internet ready DVD players. There's no market for them

Do Netflix movies lose their quality when streamed from the computer to the TV (by cord)?




yecalrae


I have a blu ray dvd player that does not stream Netflix unfortunately, so I am looking for another solution rather than just going out to buy another bluray disc player. The AT&T installation tech mentioned that I could buy a cord from the Apple store and connect it from my 27" iMac to my HDTV. Will the quality be the same? Will it be full HD? Thanks.


Answer
Computer is more intelligent & powerful than Blu-ray with streaming facility. Only thing is it should have HDMI Port. Then get HDMI cable and see everything on your HD TV with HD quality if your video is in HD.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment