Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I want to buy latest model of DVD player ? Which is cheap and best vailable in Market ?

best dvd players in india on Dvd 51 Channel Output price in India | Compare price and get best ...
best dvd players in india image



dheeraj k


I want to buy DVD player of latest technique. I want to know new added features. It must be affordable in price and of good quality. Write me tips ,so that i will make best available deal. I live in India,Delhi. Please guide me. Some body told me that we can also have pen-drive facility in it.I want to play MP3, CD, VCD etc ... What are the precautions while choosing DVD player

thanks,
dk



Answer
Aldi = cheapest, good
Dick Smith = professional

Do I need to reset the region on my dvd player?




m_weister


My wife put a India region disk in our sony dvd player and now it won;t play anything.


Answer
Most dvd players are region coded, i dont know if you can unlock it to read dvds from outside the region. Do a google search on it. If you cant, you can always buy a region free dvd player for like $50.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment