Saturday, March 8, 2014

What's the best portable DVD player to buy right now?




Tiger Fan


I want to buy a portable DVD and here are the features that I'm looking for...
7 inch screen is fine, car charger and power compatible, good audio output and good display.
Any suggestions?



Answer
This is my recommendation, is you go and get a deep view of all this available portable DVD check out your budget and needs... and buy it...
http://shopping.yahoo.com/s:DVD%20Players:keyword=portable

can you buy a remote for a portable dvd player?




Patricia E


I think I lost m remote that came with my portable dvd player and it is really annoying because I can't rewind certain parts that I really like without the remote is there any way I can go and buy a new one thanks for the answers.


Answer
In the instruction booklet that came with the player, you'll find a phone number for the manufacturer. You'd have to call them to order a replacement remote. Probably be a little expensive, plus shipping cost. Easier to just buy a universal remote for the store for $10 or so, and enter in the code for your brand of player. The instructions for the universal remote will have a list of brands and their codes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment