Friday, May 2, 2014

How do get sound for my car DVD player?

Q. We recently bought a 2005 Chevy Tahoe with a dvd player and it only came with one set of wireless head phones but I have four kids. We are going to take an 8 hour road trip and I'd really like them to all be able to hear the movie. I've tried every radio station a couple times with a movie playing but I couldn't find sound. I'm not sure if I need to do something to the dvd player to get it to work or what. I've checked the owners manual and all literature that came with the car but there is nothing about it. My in-laws even own a Tahoe that's almost the same year, with the same player bur whenever I ask them for help they can't seem to give me an answer.
Can anyone help?


Answer
your car dvd is single din or double din?
Now double din car dvd installed Built-in amplifier on the market
so if your car dvd player not installed a Built-in one, you should hook up a loudspeaker and a subwoofer to the car dvd.
just personal tips. enjoy your life with your families!
http://t.cn/alxzbp

Kids on Airplane..what can I take on the plane to keep them occupied?




natbyrd92


It is our family's first flight. We are going on a 2 hour flight. The ages are 9, 5, and a 2 1/2 year old. My 9 year old has a nintendo ds, can she take that on the flight? I just need some ideas, please help.


Answer
You should definitely bring some electronic devices to keep them occupied.
Things like portable dvd players, etc.
Make sure to bring them snacks that they enjoy, cause the plane may not have the right food.

*One thing that should absolutely make sure you bring is gum. Childrens ears are very sensative to the high altitudes and the plane ride can be very painful for them (I know thid for personal past expereinces). When you first get on the lpane, give each of them a piece of gum, and then another after they eat. This is relieve a lot of tears*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment