Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Choppy Playback with Windows Media Center and Player?

best dvd player win 7 on ... best hacker,best cracker,best programs, booters, boot progs, boot
best dvd player win 7 image



Dustin


HELP! I am trying to rip my entire dvd collection to my computer for use with the Windows Media Center. I have ripped two movies so far, one with .wtv format and one with mp4 format. Both play perfectly with VLC player but are extremely choppy with WMC/WMP. I have updated my driver's on my dual video cards already. I have checked/changed every setting I can find in both Catalyst control center and windows media player to no avail. Please help!
I am running Win 7 64 bit, 16gb of memory, two AMD Radeon HD 7800 series video cards and a i7-3820 3.6Ghz processor.



Answer
Hello,

Update your Windows Media Player, directX and the sound driver. You can use RadarSYnc to automatically update the drivers in your computer. However, it might not work with Media Player and DirectX.

I hope this helps!

David

How much RAM is necessary for Windows 7?




lalala


I'm looking into getting a mini laptop, probably a VAIO W series or HP mini. They both come with Windows 7 Starter, but only 1 GB of RAM. Is that enough?

I would be adding MS Office to it, but other than that I would only be using Firefox, iTunes, and a DVD-player software.
I guess I'm asking if it would run fast or would it be sluggish? Like, is 1 GB the minimum or is it sufficiently enough?



Answer
for win 7 starter yes, but you are at the bare minimum so watch out if you are going to do some resource incentive stuff. Then again you aren't supposed to do much besides surf the web on a netbook.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment