Sunday, July 7, 2013

Help please,what is divx playback on portable DVD players?

best portable dvd player uk on Koolertron 9 Inch Portable DVD Player - Best Portable DVD Player 2012
best portable dvd player uk image
Q. Also, can anyone recommend a twin screen portable DVD player for my car under £100 available in the UK?


Answer
DIVX is a type of file burned by some DVD burners. Like MP3, AAC, and WA are music files, DIVX is a DVD file.
I've got a Magnavox portable DVD that has been working for 5 years.

How is the Airport Security now on International Travel?




emac4lyf


I will be traveling to Philippines on January..

Can I bring my laptop, cellphone, Ipod, or Portable DVD player with me as a handcarry?

I just heard in the recent that they have tightened the security that you cannot even bring water to the plane..

Whoa!! What else do they want us to do? Be naked in the flight, or wear some kind a suit that they provide for security purpose.

Please let me know.. I don't want my Electronic device to be confiscated and be put in for check in baggage.

Alse please let me know what or not to bring on my handcarry luggage..

Any Experience?



Answer
I think they have relaxed security now compared to last month when the UK bomb threat was going on. Check out TSA's website...They have very clear explanations on what to carry in handbaggage and what not.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment