Friday, July 19, 2013

How do you get rid of subtitles on DVD Player?

best dvd players for mac on Anuncios clasificadosdiarioalmomento.com-En Venta: Apple iPhone 4 32gb ...
best dvd players for mac image



oheyohey


I can't seem to get rid of the subtitles that appear every time I watch something on my mac with the application DVD Player. It is not the disk that is set up to have subtitles. Any ideas?


Answer
I guess this is an option to remove the subtitles on your player. You can right click the movie while player and it should give an an option there which says primary subtitle. Click no subtitle.

How can I burn a DVD on a mac that can play in a standard DVD player?




macman


I have a mac ibook (G4) with a superdrive to burn DVDs. I want to burn DVDs from video that I downloaded from my video camera. My previous attempts would not play on a regular DVD player, only on a computer. Also, it would only play one clip at a time, not continously. Should I be able to do this with iDVD or imovie, or do I have to use something like roxio toast (?)?
Give me some options if you can.

Thanks



Answer
Use iMovie to create the movie, then use iDVD to burn the DVD. iDVD will make a DVD that is compatible with DVD players. Toast is not needed for what you are asking to do.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment