Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How to transfer my old VHS home movies to DVD?

best dvd player for windows 7 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best dvd player for windows 7 image



K


I can not afford a Vhs dvd recorder and I do not want to mail them away. I have a computer with windows 7 and a burner but I want to be able to play them on a regular TV dvd player. What is the easiest way with out paying a fortune to do this?


Answer
hello u need a good video capture deviceand a lot of time cause its very time consuming. u have to play them at real speed om the computer then they have too be converted too what format u choose and u need a good software!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I burn a DVD that will work on my DVD players?




davemanBme


I have no problem burning a DVD that will work on computers, but they do not seem to work in the DVD players on my TV sets. I am good at computers, but in no way a pro. Can someone explain to me how to do this in a way I can understand? I am using Windows 7 on a brand new Dell computer.


Answer
Because most normal DVD player only recognize the standard video DVD, don't recognize the data DVD(directly burn video files on disc), so you have to convert and burn your videos to standard video DVD, i am using rz dvd creator to do this well, it can create/burn standard video DVD from any videos, easy to use, you may have a try, hope it can help you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment