Wednesday, July 17, 2013

i accidentally deleted my DVD player for mac how can i get it back?

best dvd player application on Samsung PN50B650 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV � Plasma tv reviews
best dvd player application image



sixties de


or what's a good free dvd player application? i need it badly. D:


Answer
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=120089
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

How do I transfer my videos to a disc that will play on my dvd player?




Laylow


My camcorder (protax hc700) records onto a memory card. I can upload the video files to my pc and onto a dvd+r but it does not play in my dvd player. It says disc error.


Answer
Check to see if the DVD player supports DVD+R media. It may require you using DVD-R or changing the booktype to DVD-R.

Also make sure your burning software finalizes the DVD.

Finally, check to see if your DVD player supports the output type from the camcorder. If the camcorder outputs Quicktime, for example and the DVD player does not support it, you may need to use a transcoder and burning application like Nero to convert the camcorder output to something that is recognized by the DVD player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment