Thursday, July 4, 2013

How do you hook up an HD tv to a dvd player with Hdmi cable?

best dvd players with hdmi on ... Ray-DVD-Player-MULTI-REGION-DVD-Side-ONLY-with-FREE-3D-HDMI-Cable..jpg
best dvd players with hdmi image



toolforadr


I plugged up my hdmi cord from the back of my dvd player to the hdmi 1 port on the tv but when I change the source to hdmi 1, nothing shows up. Is there some setting on my tv or anything I'm supposed to change. I just got this new tv and don't really know. Please help.


Answer
There is nothing to do on the TV, but you may need to do something on the DVD player - like pressing a button on the player , the remote or change the video setup.

How do I connect a dvd player with hdmi to my rca cable system?




William


I bought a new dvd player. I have a stereo connecting my tv and cable together which uses rca 3-way cables....need to add this new dvd player which has only hdmi connectors.


Answer
1. DVD player to HDMI-2 on the TV. (Leaving HDMI-1 for your cable or satellite receiver.)

2. Auxiliary audio output on the TV (if you have it: a pair of red/white RCA jacks labeled OUT) to an input on the stereo amplifier.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment