Friday, July 5, 2013

Is a portable DVD player worth having fixed and where do I get it fixed?

best portable dvd players for children on My Favorite Cute Kids Viral Videos # 1 - 5
best portable dvd players for children image
Q. My son recently bought me a used portable DVD player from a Pawn shop for my birthday.
He spent all his money on this gift, and he was simply beaming about it.
Personaly I think there should be a rule against selling children broken items in pawn shops but thats just my opinion.
Anyway...
The DVD player boots up but wont spin.
So, my question is... Is this problem fixable for under 30.00?

I'm willing to have it fixed so my son will keep feeling like he did something great but my money is very tight.

Also where do I look in the phone book for a portable DVD repair place. I've called many places and they all say they dont fix portable DVD's.


Answer
Usually repair costs for small electronics are not worth the money because you can buy a brand new one for roughly the same price or just a little bit more. And if you wait a bit, it would have even more features on it!

Try some TV repair stores.

Does anyone know of a locking DVD player?




CC


I am looking for a "locking" portable DVD player. My granddaughter likes to view her music DVDs in the car when we are traveling but because she is only 3 she tries to change them herself and scratches the DVDs. Anyone know of a childs DVD player that locks?


Answer
dvd




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment