Thursday, July 4, 2013

what program can I use on my mac that will burn a dvd that windows media player will play and DVD players?

best dvd player on mac on casting,commercial agency,must be self-motivated, a team player ...
best dvd player on mac image



Nikola


I'm trying to make a DVD slideshow that will work on a Mac, Windows PC and any DVD player. I'm using iDVD at the moment and for some reason it won't play on my windows PC. Very anoying. What format are bought DVD movies in and is there a program for Mac that I can make a professional DVD on?


Answer
go to imediacreator website to get professional help. there is a great DVD Creator for Mac that support burning your videos, photos to DVDs, and customizing your movies and photoes slideshow with various DVD menu styles.

source: http://www.imediacreator.com/mac-dvd-creator.html

How do I burn a DVD so it will play on a dvd player with a mac?




jp2173


I want to do it without creating menus and such.. I just wanna put it in the dvd player and it plays automatically


Answer
If you want to burn any movies to DVD, usually free version only have the basic functions and poor services and watermark, i have used the good and inexpesive trial version AVS Disc Creator, you can try it, it can create standard video DVD from any videos, it can burn mulit videos to one disc, it can auto fit the size, it can directly convert and burn any videos to DVD, such as avi to DVD, etc.

Work well on my computer, it is trail version, register version willl remove watermark limit, inexpensive, good service and quality, i like it, following is a step by step guide about Video DVD Creator:
http://www.avs4you.com/Guides/index.aspx?sct=aff&ct=regnow&cid=189508




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment