Saturday, October 19, 2013

Converting windows movie maker so i can play it in my dvd player?

best dvd players for kids on ... DVP-FX730 7-Inch Portable DVD Player Kroo ... | Kids TVs & DVD P
best dvd players for kids image



BBguy


I have been messing around with the windows movie maker on my computer.I have made one with pictures and music of the kids.I have saved it to the computer but how do I convert it over to a cd that I can play on my dvd player so the kids can watch it on the tv?


Answer
I think you need this http://download.cnet.com/E-M-Total-Video-Converter-Command-Line/3000-18515_4-10906888.html Its a program that lets you convert Avi to DvD, or anything really. To take the watermark off, you need a registration code. Heres the code http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zUC9H6ulro
Then, you need to intall it.
Click on the window
select "import media files"
import the video you want
got to "convert & burn" tab
select Dvd video
When its done, burn it to a dvd
there it is

How do I work the DVD player in my 2006 Toyota Sequoia V8?




Elisse


I have a 2006 Toyota Sequoia V8 and there is a DVD player Screen for my kids in the back to watch from. I was told to open the DVD screen, point the remote to the screen and press the DVD button on the remote but it doesn't work. Even when I press the button to pop the DVD screen open, nothing appears on the screen. How do I fix it? Help is greatly appreciated!


Answer
Get agarage to fix it for you,.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment