Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How do you burn video DVD's using Zenwalk Linux?

best dvd player linux on ... best hacker,best cracker,best programs, booters, boot progs, boot
best dvd player linux image



Christian


Can't for the life of me figure out how to burn a dvd that will play on my DVD player with Linux. Tried the program DeVeDe but nothing ends up burning to the disc actually. Help!
I am on Zenwalk Linux, not a Mac and not Windows. Programs that are specifically Windows programs generally do not work. The program needs to be Linux based program.



Answer
Total Video2Dvd, is a nice dvd burning software
I'd prefer using this converts any High-Definition video formats such as HD-DV, MKV, Blu-ray TS, TP, M2TS, AVCHD, WMV-HD, HD avi to DVD and all other popular video formats Youtube FLV, Xvid avi, Mov, Rmvb, Rm, Divx, Wmv, Asf, VOB, DV, 3gp, Ogm, Mpeg, Mpeg4, AVI to DVD formats. http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_video_to_DVD_Author/index.htm
Hope it helps

Can we sue the Motion Picture Association of America ?




Liquid C


Can we sue the MPAA for not allowing DVD playback in Linux? I bought the DVD and the DVD player; I want to watch my movie in my operating system. I dont use windows so I cannot watch a DVD? I think it is my right !


Answer
no you cant sue them for that......that would be like sueing Subway cause they dont got taco's.............. The MPAA has nothing to do with what os systems will work on which dvd's......all the MPAA really does is screen and rate the movies......It's not there fault if it wont work on ur computer....it'll work on ur normal dvd player to ur tv........and probly the reason it wont let u watch it on ur computer is anti-copy gaurd on it..................Any ways...i dont want to sound like an a-hole.....but u cant blame everybody else for things that aren't their fault....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment