Tuesday, October 15, 2013

First time on an airplane for 16 years?

best buy portable dvd player canada on Sony DVP-FX755 7-Inch Portable DVD Player by Sony - Deal Viewer
best buy portable dvd player canada image
Q. What should I expect in terms of immigration (fancy for customs), line-ups, security, and what should I expect once I'm on my flight?

I haven't flown in such a long time it's pathetic (I was last on an airplane in 1991 when my parents and I arrived in Canada).


Answer
If you are traveling around holiday time, you can expect lines....long ones. Give yourself at least 1hr 45 min. extra to get through all this. Make sure your passport is handy and in a spot that is convenient and safe where it wont get misplaced. For clearing security, put all liquids and gels in a 1qt. container, no more than 3 ounces per container. On your flight, don't expect free food. Meal service was discontinued after 9/11 due to airline financial trouble. You may be able to purchase a sandwich on board, but to make sure you have something to eat, buy it in the airport. Bring along a DVD player and a movie. Most airlines have discontinued the movie service as well. You can bring along a cell phone and you can use it until the aircraft door is closed. Once the plane reaches 10,000 ft. the flight attendant will make an announcement that you can now use portable electronic devices. It's then OK to turn on your DVD. I hope you have an enjoyable travel experience! Good luck!

Can i play my PS2 using a portable DVD player as a screen?




Discerner


Hi, i have a PS2 slim and an LG portable DVD player. I do not have a TV in my room and i was just wondering is I can hook my PS2 with my dvd player so i can play it on the DVD player. My portable dvd player has : 1 hole that says AV OUT and another that says DC 12V IN. Apart from that i have these two holes to put earphones in and this usb connected thingie. Please help me, i will reward as i know this is done. I just need to know what things to buy as I live in Ontario, Canada. If this does not work, would there be any way to make this work on a PC? THANKS SO MUCH!


Answer
From the sounds of the ports you have on your DVD player you will not be able to hook your Ps2 up to it... Unless it has an AV IN you will not be able to do it. Let me explain what you have... You have an AV OUT which lets you hook the DVD player to a larger television... you have a DC 12V IN which is a power port so you can plug it into a wall. DC meaning direct current, 12V meaning 12 Volts, and IN meaning In. Head phone jack will do you no good. I'm not sure about the USB but I have never heard of hooking it audio/video equipment via USB port.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment