Thursday, October 17, 2013

I have a sansui dvd/vhs player/recorder and the remote wont work, Can I buy a universal remote to make it work?

best dvd player recorder on ... DVD & 160Gb Freeview + Recorder, YouTube Player | Freeview Recorder
best dvd player recorder image



Olivia


This sansui dvd/vhs player/ recorder is over 10 yrs old but I mainly use it to play dvds but all of a sudden the remote has been acting weird. I put new batteries in and it started to work fine but now it wont even work. The player works fine but the remote doesn't. Can I buy a universal remote to make it work?


Answer
You can, but you will likely lose some functions. I have a Phillips universal remote that was much easier to set up than others that I've used. I can't find a model number or part number on it. It was $14.95 at CVS. It automatically searches for the appropriate codes.

we bought a used memorex dvd player/recorder it didn't have the manual with it.How do you use it.?




Maxine Bry


I need the instructions on how to operate a Memorex DVD player/recorder.It is an MV DR2102


Answer
Google the brand and model number to try to find the manual online.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment