Sunday, November 10, 2013

How can I connect my DVD player to my PC through a USB cable?

best dvd player for the pc on ... dvd player dvp fx950 in japan the all new sony dvp fx950 dvd player
best dvd player for the pc image



Sofi


I have a DVD player that has a USB port and I would like to play music and movies stored on my PC by connecting them with a USB to USB cable. I was thinking that somehow I would need a software that emulates a flash pen, but I couldn't find anything like that. Feel free to give me alternatives!
Cheers!



Answer
This makes no sense.

a) The PC player can play all the movies you want and even more formats than the dvd player!!
b) Both the PC player and the DVD player are USB Hosts - you need a host and a client
c) You can't install any s/w on DVD players

How to play copyright protected movie dvds on my pc which do not get loaded?




Civilized


Ok, certain dvd's containing movies do not get loaded on my PC.
I can play them on my dvd player but they do not play on my pc.

Can i fix it?
I am using power dvd right now as my dvd player on pc.
Apart from that even other softwares like windows media plyers,real player, media player classic etc fail to play those dvds.
Please help.



Answer
http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Try it for free for 30 days then decide if it is worth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment