Friday, November 15, 2013

What is the difference between a dvd player and a blu-ray dvd player?

best buy blu ray dvd player on Toshiba Blu Ray: Buy Toshiba Blu Ray DVD Player
best buy blu ray dvd player image



Sol


I always used a DVD player to watch movies.

I have to buy a new DVD Player because my old one broke. Why should I want to buy a Blu-ray dvd player instead of a regular dvd player.



Answer
DVD players scan discs with red lasers and Blu-Ray players scan discs with blue lasers. I'm not joking about the laser part. That's how it really works!

Will hotshield allow the internet to stream to my tv through a blu ray dvd player in Japan.?




Scott


I am in the military stationed in Japan and I can watch tv shows through hulu with hotshield on my computer and I want to know if I buy a blu-ray dvd player will it stream to my tv. Will netflix stream as well?


Answer
NO only thru UR computer or cable




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment