Sunday, December 22, 2013

How do i activate navagation on a in dash dvd player in my car?

best dvd in dash player on Dual XDVD8183 7-inch In-dash DVD Receiver
best dvd in dash player image



Lupe G


I bought a Kenwood 25th anniversary dvd player and it has navigation
as one of the options how would i go about activating it



Answer
To be abe to use the navigation feature you have to buy a GPS navigation system for use with compatible Kenwood in-dash DVD players.

How can I find a remote for an in dash car dvd player?




JMurph


I'm looking for a remote for an in-dash dvd player in my car. It is a Jensen UV7TS. I just need to know a website to find it at. I looked on eBay but couldn't find anything.


Answer
i dont know of anyplace maybe u can ask about it at ur local audio shop i didn't have much luck finding it online.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment