Sunday, February 9, 2014

How much is the "DVD Player" application on the Mac?




James


Is it free? Or is there a price?


Answer
The DVD player app on the Mac is bundled with OS X and comes free with every new Mac. You cannot buy it separately.

Free DVD burning software for Mac OS X that keeps the audio in the video?




brattylils


Does anybody know where I can download some software for burning a DVD in Mac OS X that actually keeps the audio in the video? I have tried using iDVD, and it works great except that when I go and actually test out the DVD in the DVD player there is no audio. Hopefully somebody can help me, because I really need this DVD for a Christmas gift! Thanks!


Answer
iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac is a professional Mac DVD ripping software application that can rip DVD to all sorts of video files and extract DVD audio to various audio files.
Try it as you need!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment