Saturday, February 1, 2014

When will everyone start using BLU-RAY?




Basic


Hello, how long will it take before everyone starts using BLU-RAY? Dvd's are still popular. I have a BLU-RAY player my Playstation 3 that is. When will BLU-RAY take over Dvd's like Dvd's did to vhs? I'm guessing by 2012? Whats your guys take?


Answer
Well blu ray has many advantages. The problem is that the players and the discs themselves are just too expensive. When you can get a dvd for 15 bucks that has good enough quality for most people there is no reason to spring 30 bucks to get a blu ray of the same film. Im in the camp that says its worth it. The sound quality is fantastic on blu ray. but then again im an audiophile.

Arthur Christmas- DVD or blu ray?




Paul


I like the movie, I've got both a DVD player and a blu ray player. Depending on the picture quality I can't decide which version to get. For those who have the blu ray copy is the colours much brighter? Or should I save my £ and just get the DVD?


Answer
You could buy the Blu Ray DVD combo.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=21675140&findingMethod=rr

http://www.amazon.com/Arthur-Christmas-Two-Discs-UltraViolet/dp/B008Y1YJ90/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1356144112&sr=1-2&keywords=arthur+christmas+2012




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment