Saturday, March 29, 2014

Making a DVD?




Justine


Ok, I just made 3 DVD's from my computer which I have done several times in the past and after they are done burning and I try to watch them on the same computer I burnt them from, there is no video...What I mean is that the DVD plays, but there is no picture. Its all black but I can hear everything. Then I take the DVD out and put it in a DVD player and it plays fine. I've made DVD's in the past doing exactly what I just did and they worked fine on my computer. What is going on? Please help me out. I am using Cyberlink Power 2 GO on Windows XP. thanks


Answer
Try to view your DVDs using Media Player Classic. It is a free software that plays DVD. Just launch VIDEO_TS.IFO file from VIDEO_TS folder of your DVD's

Where can I find a good dvd software for windows XP for Media Player?




babyboy





Answer
Microsoft has a list of DVD Decoder plug-ins. All four of the plug-ins work fine.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/getmore/plugins.aspx#DVDDecoder




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment