Sunday, March 16, 2014

VLC Player not playing disc correctly on Windows 7 64-bit?




smilingisi


- Downloaded the most recent version of VLC Media Player, just in case
- Insert (TV-series) disc, try to open
- Extremely choppy audio, no visual
- Uninstall VLC, reinstall, try again, same results
The only alternative I have is Windows Media Player, which requires me to change my region - as a fan of multi-region DVDs I'd much rather not do that. Yes, I'm using the most recent version of VLC.

Drive: Slimtype DVD A DS8A8SH KAA2, region-protected, currently region 2.


Is there any way I can make this work? Thanks.
Using an Asus K53E Laptop, if that makes a difference.



Answer
Try KMPlayer.exe it works good for me.

Download ITunes to Windows 7 64 bit?




squidball


I understand that if I download iTunes it can be problematic and near impossible to delete should a problem occur. I am looking for a program that is simple to use, reliable and inexpensive, that will allow me to rip and burn a CD, and print a playlist for a jewel box. I have tried Creator 11 w/o much success. Years ago Creator 5 Worked very well and was easy to use. Not so anymore.I am looking for a program that is simple to use, reliable and inexpensive, that will allow me to rip and burn a CD, and print a playlist for a jewel box. Any help, suggestions or ideas will be appreciated.
Thank you



Answer
Well, the best way that I know is to rip the CD directly from the default Windows Media Player, and store the files anywhere on your computer, and for printing the covers for a jewel case, then I would highly recommend using Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker, its about $22. {plus, if you have a hard time uninstalling, like you said with I-Tunes, then use I-Obit Uninstaller and Unlocker, it works like a charm to remove hard-to-remove programs} But that's just me...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment