Saturday, March 22, 2014

Playstation3 DVD player?




jknapp34


I know the PS3's have a blue ray player in them, but are they able to play regular DVD's, if so how is the quality?


Answer
Actually the PS3 will up-convert DVD's to 1080p. The quality will be better then that of a normal DVD player.

How to put HD Quality Videos on a CD-R and play them in a DVD Player?




Jonathan R


I was wondering if you could somehow put videos on a CD-R and play them through a DVD player. I understand that a normal CD-R holds about 700 megabytes and if you have videos that wit fit on that size of a disc, I was wondering how I could get them to play through a DVD player. I have some HD videos that are 720p, and 1080p. And my DVD player is hooked up to my HDTV through component cables. So I want to find out if there is some way to put them on the disc and get them to PLAY IN HD. If you can help, thank you very much.


Answer
First Dude if your Dvd Player is not A HD-Dvd Player THIS WONT HAPPEN!!!!! HD-Dvd players are still in the $1000 to $800 range. Your dvd player is showing a progressive scan picture which is still 480p not 720p or 1080p. Simple answer no. You need a High Definition Dvd Player to do what your asking. You can still put ur movies on the cd and they will still look great just not true HD.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment