Monday, March 10, 2014

windows 7 dvd maker problem?




Dfgfdghdfg


okay so when i burn a movie on dvd maker in full screen and then when it's done i try and watch it on my tv it shows up on the little box with black sides all around it and i tried clicking on 16.9 and the full screen button it just wont work it will work on other tv but not mine in my room can somebody help me????


Answer
Yes, this is windows dvd maker video resize problem, windows dvd maker have problem when make 16:9 full screen video dvd, I had met the same problem when use windows dvd maker, this is video resize problem, and on my computer, many videos even can't be imported into wdm, I think windows7 dvd maker is unreliable, one of my friends told me to use the RZ DVD Creator to burn widescreen video DVDs well, now iam using it, works well, it can resize any videos well, it supports 16:9 widescreen and 4:3 normal screen, and provides several video resize modes, such as stretch to fit full screen or keep aspect ratio to fit full screen, with it you just need to select "16:9" and "stretch", then will make a good 16:9 full screen video DVD from your movies, and it can convert any formats movies to video DVD and burn to any DVD disc(DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, etc), the burned video DVD can be played well on DVD player, provide the faster speed, more functions, and better quality. You can yahoo or google search RZ DVD Creator and download it, easy to use, hope it can help you too.

dvd player and win 7?




kenneth h


My dvd player was working fine on my pc with win XP. I just installed window 7 and the cd/dvd stopped working. I have a HP dvd1260. Any ideas? Is this normal? What should I do to make it work ? Thanks


Answer
First, reboot the computer and see if your drive comes back.
Next, right click Computer, select Properties and click Device Manager on the upper left side.
Make sure your DVD is listed in the DVD/CD-ROM section of Device Manager. If it isn't it may have gone bad coincidentally.
If ther's a yellow dot with a bang mark in it on your drive, right click it, delete it, and restart windows, hoping that the driver will be re-installed correctly.
Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment