Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Broken portable dvd player?




stratusphe


I have a couple of broken portable dvd players screens work but player does not.....Any ideas of what i could do with the screens? Can i take them out and use them?


Answer
It depends on the player, but some can have the screen separated and used. If its a dual screen system, the secondary screen is usually rather easy to use on its own.

I have a dual screen portable DVD player I got as-is for fopr the screens, and use the second screen as a poor man's PIP screen with my TV. I managed to get the DVD player working though.

Portable DVD Player?




lil pumpki


So I'm taking a very long car ride with kids and was considering the dual screen dvd player for the car. Then I was thinking I should get a single portable to take with me other places. Any ideas on it? Which would be a better investment. Most singles I've seen are almost as much as the dual screen.


Answer
Opt for what best suites your needs, most cheaper dual screens are somewhat unreliable, I found Panasonic and Samsung models are quite good.
If you go for a laptop, make sure you go for a functional one, ultraslims are out. The best option would be a Toshiba Quosimo or Dell XPS but the prices are hardly justified. A last gen Toshiba Satellite media laptop would be acceptable if the price fits.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment