Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Should I buy my daughter a ...Polaroid Portable DvD player??

Q. I want to suprise my daughter with something really nice this year and,I was wondering if I should buy her a Polaroid Portable DvD player?...Do they have a clear picture?.....If you have one would you recommend it??


Answer
I personaly love portable dvd players. Especially for long car trips. It makes the time go faster. And yes the Polaroid Portable DvD player is a good choice.

i have a portable dvd player?




Melanie P


i have a portable dvd player i want to watch dvds in the car. can someone tell me how i can do that?


Answer
buy a car charger and take your dvd player in the car and turn it on,hook the car charger on the dvd player and you should be all set.On the other hand if you are trying to use the dvd player to play through your car lcd screen,seek a professional.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment