Sunday, June 15, 2014

Windows 7 DVD Maker audio problems?




SNSDismyLi


So I have this movie and then I'm trying to make it into a DVD. When the DVD is finished I put it in a DVD player and then the menu shows up but there's no audio. When the video starts playing there is no audio. It's about an hour and 30 min long movie and it is an AVI. file. I tried to change the format to mp4 but it didn't even let me put in the software. Please help. Does anyone know another software that's free that doesn't like watermarks or only does like 5 minutes of the video?


Answer
Maybe format issue, windows 7 dvd maker only support some special movie format, not all, I think the windows 7 dvd maker can't decode the audio data in your avi movie file and the burned dvd is no sound. And you can try a better dvd maker software, I am using RZ DVD Creator, it can directly convert any formats movies to video DVD and burn to any DVD disc(DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, etc), such as convert avi to DVD, mp4 to DVD, etc, the burned video DVD can be played well on DVD player. You can yahoo or google search and download RZ DVD Creator, easy to use, hope it can help you.

Is there a good dvd burning software that is free?




John A


Is there a good dvd burning software that is free? where I can rip dvds and actually burn movies on to blank dvd discs? not burn a video file to a blank dvd disc as in like a memory stick, but actually burn a dvd file like mkv,flv,avi,mpg,or mp4 files (like dl'd from internet types) on a blank dvd disc, where i can pop it in my dvd player and watch the movie, and not have an error message. like error can't read disc or just plane error? help please, I don't want to buy a dvd burning software, I got blank dvd's, movie files, and even a dvd burning drive just lacking the software. help me!


Answer
free software?
I know that windows user can burn dvd with Windows 7 DVD Maker for free, while Mac user can use iDVD, because they are free.

but free dvd burning software has some limitation, for example, some video formats are not supported.

I am using one good dvd burning software named DVD Creator, and it can burn movies to dvd for playback on home dvd player. And it's free to try, so you could download it for evaluation by yourself:
http://www.aimersoft.com/dvd-creator.html#226




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment