Sunday, September 8, 2013

How do I get my dvd player in laptop to work?

best dvd player laptop on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best dvd player laptop image



Clare


My laptop crashed on me a few eeks ago. I was able to build it back up again but my dvd player doesn't work. It did work before the crash. What do I do to get it back working again? Maybe is there something on the internet I could download. Can you please help me? Thanks


Answer
I think the above answer has a 10% success rate.
You need to find out the name of your drive, and search for that drive with the word "Drivers" on google.
Chances are you can find an easy one....

Microsoft should be able to identify it itself... have you tried manually searching for driver? or rolling back the driver?

What do I need in terms of equipment/software to record individual DVD chapters to one blank DVD?




Johnny B G


I'd like to condense favorite scenes/chapters from different source DVDS to go on to a 'best of" DVD, ie 'greatest hits' DVD. I have a DVD player in laptop but thats about it.


Answer
I use Pinnacle Studio 14 HD Ultimate, and I can make chaptered DVDs using that program, no problem. I do not think the standard laptop can run this program though. They now deal Pinnacle Studio 15 Ultimate Ultimate for $99, here is a link to the site, see if your laptop is up to the job - http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Home+Video/Studio+Family/Studio+Ultimate+15.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment