Thursday, September 12, 2013

Is there a blu-ray dvd player i can attach a external hard drive to?

best blu ray dvd player on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best blu ray dvd player image



justin


I'm looking for a blu-ray DVD player that I can attach a external hard drive to. I want to be able to download movies from my computer to the external hard drive an be able to watch it on my HD 1080p TV. Not just movies I want to be able to listen to music as well.


Answer
Some of the BluRay players are 'smart' and will play a few file formats from a USB drive.

But most televisions and BluRay players will NOT work with a USB hard drive.

If you want to do this - get a media server. Look at the Western Digital TV Live box. This thing WILL work with USB hard drives, gives you 20+ apps for YouTube, Netflix, HuluPlus, Pandora, etc. It will also work wirelessly from your PC. The WD box plays most file formats include .MP3's.

A cheaper version is the Roku2 units for about $60, but it does not play as many file formats.

Hope this helps.

What is the best multi region blu-ray/dvd player?




fireproofb


I'm looking for the best multi region blu-ray/dvd player. I would like one thats cheap but any will do really. I'm living in america and would love to go to best buy and get one but I'm not sure what I'm looking for.


Answer
This one is the best blue ray player.

Samsung BD-C6900 1080p 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
Technical Details
- plays 3D Blu-ray discs and regular Blu-ray high-definition discs
- selectable 720p/1080i/1080p video upconversion for DVD
- built-in audio decoding to PCM for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-- HD and DTS-HD Master Audio Essential
- Internet@TV offers downloadable widgets and apps like Netflix, Blockbuster, Facebook, - YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Pandora
- USB port (front) for storing downloaded BD-Live material




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment