Thursday, October 10, 2013

How Can I Rip my CD To my Android?

best dvd player android on Best Android Double 2 DIN Universal GPS DVD CD Player Navigation Radio ...
best dvd player android image



Bradley


I just got a new CD & I want to rip it to my phone. How do I do it? And can I use a portable DVD player to rip it? Just wondering. Thanks. For free, too, please!


Answer
Best thing to do is rip the CD to your computer then just use Google's play service. It is free and you can upload 10K worth of songs for free and just stream the music and keep your phone's memory free. And with Google's music manager it will automatically upload any new song's you put on your PC to your online library without you doing anything. That's all I do now a days with my Android phone. And any song or album you buy from your phone will automatically be uploaded to your collection and then you can download it to your laptop or PC twice for free.

What are some things i can do on a road trip?




smiley gir


Hey I am 14 and I am going on a 5-6 hour road trip from st.louis to arkansas with my sister and cousin and i need things to do. I have an android phone and tablet so what are some fun games to play that dont use wifi or data? My sister has a dvd player so what are good long movies to watch? Please give fun ideas on what to do, thank you (:


Answer
You can playing some games.
temple run 2
subway surf
run!
bike raceTFG
cliff diving
logo quiz
earn to die
fruit ninja
but android may almost can be used to played games for 2 hour. You need to download some movies like Iron Man and some anime like natsume yuujinchou with tablet your to kill the time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment