Saturday, October 12, 2013

How do I make my Sony DVD player stop playing in black and white?

best dvd players for hdtv on 24-inch LED HDTV with Built-in DVD Player under 200.00 best ...
best dvd players for hdtv image



foxshot97


I was setting up my Sony DVD player to my 1080p HDTV, so when I turned it on, I tried to watch Spider-man 3, but it was playing in black and white. Please help me!


Answer
You have it hooked up wrong and you interestingly said absolutely nothing about how you have it connected.

How Do You Hook Up an Old DVD Player to a new HDTV?




lordstryfe


I have an Toshiba 42" 1080p LCD HDTV REGZA, cable box and a DVD Player. I can't figure out how to hook up my DVD player to either my TV. My cable cords use the same cords slots as my DVD player.


Answer
Since you said your DVD player is old, I assume it does not have an HDMI output. If it had component video (Red, Green, Blue) then you need a component cable and you can connect it to the HDTV. You still need red and white audio (composite) to get the audio to your TV. If you do not have component output, then your only bet is composite (yellow for video, red and white for audio). HDTVs are intelligent enough to recognize all the inputs you plug into them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment