Monday, December 30, 2013

how can i burn downloaded movies to a dvd to that will play on my dvd player?

best dvd player play burned movies on Best dvd burning software?: Apple Support Communities
best dvd player play burned movies image



Juggalo AX


how do i convert avi to mpeg2?or how can i burn movies off my computer to play on my regular dvd player>>??how can i burn downloaded movies to a dvd to that will play on my dvd player?


Answer
Standard DVD players read the .Vob format, the files you have now are in AVI format..

I would recommend you download ConvertXtoDVD. Ive been using it for a year now, never had a problem!

It will convert your video files to the dvd format readable by all standard dvd players, then burn automatically to DVD!

it is easy to use, fast and it works perfect for me.. give it a try, you'll love it

1. Download ConvertXtoDVD here:
http://www.burner-software.com/AVI-to-DVD-Converter/AVI-DivX-XVid-to-DVD.php?exact=ConvertXtoDVD3

It can convert any video file.. like wmv, mpeg, asf, mp4, avi to dvd

2. Add or drag-n-drop as many video files as the DVD can handle

3. Insert blank DVD

4. Click "Convert"

5. Enjoy watching those video files on your home DVD player! =)

ConvertXtoDVD has a lot of extra nice features too,
for example you can make your own ANIMATED DVD menu or auto-generate it, add subtitles, auto-burn to dvd or save your conversion.

How do you play burned dvds on a dvd player?




That Guy


I've been experiencing issues with trying to play dvds that i burned a movie to on my xbox 360 (has a built in samsung dvd drive/player). I also tried my APEX tv which has also has a built in dvd player (not sure what kind had 1 small hole on each side) and no luck. Could the problem be the dvd players themselves?


Answer
Please do not panic, take a look this site(http://www.dvd-creator.biz/), it can help you solve this problem. On your DVD Player!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment