Friday, January 3, 2014

I installed windows 7 and my DVD is not working?

best dvd player windows 7 on ... DVD to hard drive, iPhone 5, ATV3, Home theater | Best Blu-ray Player
best dvd player windows 7 image



Karn


I have an acer aspire t690, I installed windows 7 and i seemed to have lost the driver for my cd-dvd player. I tried insllaing the resource dvd and it does not work or read disc? Is there an upgrade or did I do something wrong. How do I re-install vista from windows 7.


Answer
All you need to do is install updated device drivers for your cdrom from acer.com. Once you arrive, you will need to visit support then downloads. You will not be charged for your download, ensure to retrieve all updates and patches for your cdrom and that they are for the vista operating system which happens to be fully compatible with windows 7.

How to transfer my old VHS home movies to DVD?




K


I can not afford a Vhs dvd recorder and I do not want to mail them away. I have a computer with windows 7 and a burner but I want to be able to play them on a regular TV dvd player. What is the easiest way with out paying a fortune to do this?


Answer
hello u need a good video capture deviceand a lot of time cause its very time consuming. u have to play them at real speed om the computer then they have too be converted too what format u choose and u need a good software!!!!!!!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment