Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What can I bring to occupy me while in the car traveling for vacation?

best travel dvd player kids on Annalen Der Geographie Und Statistik, Volume 1 (German Edition ...
best travel dvd player kids image



josie


I'm bringing my mp3 player...2 books..a portable DVD player.Is there anything else you would bring while traveling in the car?I'm asking because I get really bored while sitting in the car.lol..help?
:)
thanks!



Answer
well my kids love to color but idk bout u so if u like to color u could bring a coloring book.um mm do u have a game boy , a DS, or DSI? if u do bring that! umm i really dont think i was help. 1 more thing if u can bring a friend along to tlk to! lol

How to keep kids entertained on the plane?




baby**wish


My husband and I are taking our two kids on a trip with us next week. We have a 4 1/2 hr flight. My kids are 2 and 5 and I was wondering how should I keep them entertained? I'm going to buy a coloring book for each and some small toys. Any other ideas? Thanks for your time!


Answer
plenty of snacks
portible dvd player with some of there favorite movies
books to read to them
small travel games




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment