Thursday, January 2, 2014

how do i get my dvd out of the dvd player on my mac?

best dvd player for mac on ... External DVD CD Player Reader CD RW Burner Drive for All PC Mac | eBay
best dvd player for mac image



Greer W


i know this sounds stupid, but whenever i try to press 'eject' on the dvd player on my mac computer to get the dvd out, it says 'system error -47'! any help?


Answer
Which Mac?

If the DVD drive is a drawer loader, and if the DVD is playing, then first quit DVD player or quit QuickTime so the DVD and the DVD drive is no longer in use.

If you are using a slot loading DVD drive, don't press "eject" when the disc is no longer in use, drag it to the trash.

Hopefully you did not put a small or odd shaped disc in the drive if is a slot loader...

What type of blank dvd do I need to burn movies from my computer to my grandpa's dvd player?




aphorism35


There some old action movies I bought off of Itunes, for my Grandfather and I to watch movies together, But I don't know why type of blank DVD I need to burn to a Dvd Player? I have a Mac mini if that helps?


Answer
DVD+R are generally read by most stand alone DVD players !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment