Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How to make DVDs burned on Mac viewable from any DVD player?

best dvd players of 2013 on Koolertron Car DVD Player  Best Choice When Traveling - Qualir Blog
best dvd players of 2013 image



Raalf


So I have some movie files on my Mac that I want to burn onto DVDs. I used to be able to do it straight from the finder when I had my MacBook Pro. Now when I burn that way, the DVD player will say its unreadable. What are the steps to make it readable. By the way I have an early 2013 model (super thin edge) running OS X 10.9


Answer
Only if you burned your movie to the dvd disk standard format using dvd creator for mac software and make sure the good quality of your dvd drive and dvd disk.I am sure you can play your burnt dvd movie disks on any dvd player.

Would you choose the top of the line model on a 2013 minivan, or other trim levels?




Alvin


We bought a 2013 Chrysler Town & Country and we chose the Limited. I see other people don't go for the top of the line model. It's not that their credit is bad, but they just don't want It. Why.


Answer
They probably don't want to pay the extra money for features and options they feel than can do without, or simply don't need -- and save money in the process. It's things like heated seats, DVD player, nav system, high power sound system, wood on the steering wheel, and napa leather trimmed seats.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment