Monday, December 9, 2013

How to burn downloaded movies to discs?

best dvd player mac os x on audio mp3 for mac futuredecks lite dj mixer for mac
best dvd player mac os x image



shawniemic


I have Mac OS X Snow Leopard and I download torrent films. I was suggested to get external hard drive but it can only go so far for 500 gb. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the steps by steps to burn them onto the blank dvd disc. I am deaf, and youtubing is out of the question. I have BURN and LiquidCD program already downloaded. Can anyone help me?? Thank you!


Answer
You may take a look at this step by step guide, it will teach you how to convert and burn movie to DVD on Mac. I followed it and successfully burned movie to DVD to play on my home DVD player, it's easy to understand, I think it deserves a try.
http://www.mac-dvd.com/mac-guide/how-to-convert-video-to-dvd-on-mac.html
Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question about Mac.

How do I put videos from my computer onto a VHS tape?




J.V.


I need to put a video from my computer (Mac OS X) onto a Vhs tape.

I've heard of Dazzle video bridge, but I don't know if it can do this, and I've heard of SimpleVideoOut, but when I try to download it, I just get a bunch of codes and on program.



Answer
Your PC/Mac needs to have a video out port. With no video out, there is not much you can do except to get a VGA to video converter.

If your Mac has a DVD burner first burn a DVD, then use a DVD player and a VCR to make a VHS tape.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment