Monday, December 9, 2013

Should I buy a 720p dvd player to go with a 720p lcd tv or will my 420p dvd player work?

best dvd player for lcd tv on The Tube, Supersized and Loaded | BusinessWeek
best dvd player for lcd tv image



james


The quality of the picture is pretty important to me.

Also, I've heard that most lcd tvs can convert a 420p signal to a 720p.
Is this the same thing as buying a 720p dvd player?



Answer
By 720p dvd player I guess you are talking about a blu ray. A blu ray will look much better than a standard dvd disk. HD tvs do convert any signal they receive to their native resolution, but if you send your tv a 480 dvd pic, it will just convert a poor signal to a large screen. A blu ray will send you a full 720 lines of resolution and look much clearer. It can send a 1080p signal, but with a 720p tv, that's all you will see, 720p. Still an excellent pic.

Use HDMI or red/green/blue component cables to connect blu ray to your tv.

Can I mount a DVD player next to my mounted LCD tv?




karmawillc


Can I mount a DVD player next to my mounted LCD tv???
Is there a bracket I can buy to mount it?



Answer
No reason not to. The things you cannot put next to a television are speakers and other devices which contain magnets. Magnets will bend the electron beam used to make a picture.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment