Friday, April 18, 2014

a free homestay in BeiJing?

Q. Hello, I would like to provide a homestay to a foreign friend if you are english native speaker, non-smoking and willing to spend >6hrs/week for english teaching to me. In return, a friendly homestay are welcomed everyday.

More details:
Fully furnished, 50sqm
Hi, my name is Yuan Sun. I live in a house, about 50 square meters. There are 2 bedrooms in the house. The house is located in the south of east 4rd ring road of Chaoyang district, which is in the near of CBD; It is between 3nd ring and 4rd ring road. The nearest subway is the line 10. It is the North-South All-transparent.

The condition of my house is very good, you will have a very private room. It's a sunny room with simple furnitures.

Address: building 105, ShuangLongNanLi community, Chao Yang district, BeiJing, China
Bus:486, 53, 683, 29, 687
Supermarket: JingKeLong, Carrefour(ShuangJing), Wal-market(Dajiaoting).
University: Beijing University of Technology

The basic info of the house is as follow:
floor: 5
fine furniture decoration
2 bedrooms(you have a private bedroom)
1 living room
1 kitchen room
1 toilet
2 balcony

household electric appliance
a TV
a DVD player
a heating apparatus
an air conditioner
a microwave oven
a washing machine
a gas water heater(You can take a shower)
a refrigerator
twin-burner gas cooker

Contact me:
Mobile phone: 86-10-1381-0415538 (It is recommended to use SMS during
worktime)
Email: pleasuresun@sina.com
Msn: pleasuresunrise@hotmail.com
I am 28 yeas old and live in a house, about 50 square meters. I am a software engineer and work in an American multinational company in BeiJing China.


Answer
Not a bad idea and I am thinking of the benefit I can get from it as an exchange of experiences and living knowhow. Oh!!! lack of these info: How old are you? You are living on What? Allowance, Salary as what?, Your normal monthly expenses and your way of life in an ancient city.
I am a travel Consultant and had been to Beijing once for 10 days in the 80s my conducted tour for 15 persons. I lead & orgnised 10 tours to southern China, Xiamen, Sautou, YongDi, ChowChou. in the 00s.
I am a lecturer on dialects, Management, PR, QC and other productivity & customers relationship......
An artist, a professional photographer, a musical show organiser, a dancer, a singer and a professional speaker. An expert in currency study and research and a deplomatic person in representing Singapore in business dealing in Canada, London, Europe, Malaysia & S Korea.

If interested to talk further, drop an email to me. I am currently a management staff in Security and can only spare my leave period of a week to 10 days only fom April onwards. My next plan trip is to Philipppines in late April/May. I am a community & social worker as volunteer for 29 years. A grassroot leader in our community.

Let me know if interested as I am now 60+ and a healthy sportsman. Would like to visit a 2nd time. I stayed in London for 1.5 month, Hong Kong 1 month, S KOREA INDUSTRIAL CITY FOR a month>




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment